Tuesday 30 September 2014

End of September Update Post

This month I completed a lot more than I had initially planned for, I not only completed research into the connotations of magazines, websites and billboards from the fashion genre I also denotated three examples from competitors such as company and cosmopolitan for each of my production tasks.While doing this I created pintrest boards of my inspirations for each section  which I can use to refer back to during production and planning if I become stuck for ideas etc. I also managed to complete target audience interviews, profiles, surveys etc building a strong base for my audience.

Moving on from this, I found myself with time to complete extra research which would aid me in my planning such as facial expression theories, colour theories, pricing surveys and one thing that I believe will really give me an advantage in my planning was research into the north east region. I found videos of inspiration from the north east and made a mood board of what sums up the north.

I am very happy with how much I have achieved and I would not change anything because I feel I have worked very efficiently. I hope to maintain this over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment