Monday 22 September 2014

Log Of Progress (Monday 22nd September)

So far I feel that I am doing well with regards to research into existing magazines and what is expected in them, I am now beginning to tackle the regional element of my magazine and how I am going to make it regional while looking into my target audience and carrying out surveys and hopefully interviews to find out what is wanted from my magazine. Because I am spending so much time doing research in planning, in order to give me the best product possible, I am In risk of falling behind my schedule. I still haven't begun taking images or been on a location scout which needs doing within this next week, I need to spend more time focusing on this area to ensure that my magazine, website and billboard will all be completed on my set date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment