Monday 29 September 2014

Facial Expression Theory

In my images I will be using the chocolate box expression for some shots because it is inviting and warm. The model does not look like she is trying to invite males in like the facial expression that would be seen in magazines such as FHM because my target audience is predominantly female, her closed mouth smile simply looks warming and sweet. My main facial expression I want to use in my work is the super smiler because it makes my magazine cover look happier and friendlier, the pose is demanding meaning that it will catch the audiences attention however it Is not too intense that they may be put off buying it. The pose is relatable and implies that the magazine, therefore, is also relatable. I do not believe that a romantic or sexual stare would be appropriate for my magazine or my target audience and therefore do not plan on using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment