Monday 29 September 2014



This has taught me a lot when it comes to the colour scheme of my magazine because it allows me to make a statement. For example If i use 'Analogous' colours burgundy, orange and yellow the make a good combination but allow for the burgundy colour to take control of the magazine. Where as if I use complimentary colours red and green they will both take equal dominance. In the fashion industry it is often a mix of the two meaning that I will use both complimentary colouring and analogous in order to emphasis the fashion elements and the autumn theme. 

It is also likely that my target audience will relate more to colours which suit each other and blend well together rather than being challenged by a multitude of contrasting bright colours. Its unlikely they will react to a nature theme which creates harmony because they are looking for something outstanding that grabs their attention rather than something which looks almost dull. 

No comments:

Post a Comment