Thursday 19 March 2015

Update post of my magazine so far


One change in which I made on my front cover since my last post was the introduction of a tag line,  I felt that it was important for the branding of a magazine and it is also a common convention in which I forgot to follow. I also re-edited my image in an attempt to make any edges smoother and remove white marks and blurs which were making it look un professional.



This is my first draft of this page, which is page one of a double page spread. Initially I wanted my makeup page on a separate page but after receiving feedback that it did not look suitable and didn't fit my house style I decided my best option would be to make it in conjunction with my other page. I added makeup smudges etc. as an underlay to make it more layered and vibrant to match the personality of my front cover.



Not much has changed since my lost post of this page but I changed the box colour to make the page brighter and added a information bubble to match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment