Thursday 26 March 2015

Changes to contents page.


My contents page is a very vibrant page, a lot of the critique I received was based on the lack of information on the page but because my target audience Is teenagers I decided to base the page on them and forming involvement for them. I have recently made changes to the piece of make it more professional. These are the following; 

  • Changed the font on Spotted and Editors Note from champagne and limosenes to Fashionisms regular because I believe that it fits my house style better and most importantly was easier to read. 
  • Added a signature to the Editors note because not only is it a typical convention it makes the readers feel involved as they are being spoken to by the editor, they know that it was actually written by me. 
  • Added a social media bar, again to get the target audience involved, including the main sites Twitter, Facebook and Instagram shows that the magazine embraces multi-media and provides many platforms for us to be reached. 
  • Changed the image on 'Spotted' because the other looked blurry.  


No comments:

Post a Comment