Saturday 28 March 2015

Changes To Front Cover


My front cover has always been the page in which I am most passionate about, following peer assessment and teacher assessment I decided that there was some major changes that I needed to make in order to give full clarification of the page and ensure it looks the best it possibly can. These are the following; 


  • Most obviously, I have changed the main cover image. This is a big risk to take as I have loved my other image since day one but looking at the quality of the image it looked very pixilated and the editing of her arm etc looked untidy. This has always posed an issue with the overall look of the cover so I decided to change the image to a clearer, better edited image. 
  • Added 'Fits in your bag' puff. The sizing of my magazine is un-conventional because my target audience are students and 'on the go' so I found it fitting that I made an edition that would fit perfectly into bags. However I did not make this clear enough so I believe the addition is vital in the audience understanding my choices for sizing. 
  • New Tagline 'North Easts Favourite Fashion Magazine'. I didn't stress enough on my cover that this was a northern magazine for northern girls and felt that by adding a tagline it would be more clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment