Friday 3 October 2014

Photo Shoot Preperation (Hairstyle)

One idea for hair styles on my photos is Long and wavy because in my opinion it goes well with autumn clothing such as big jumpers and coats while adding a more feminine edge to them. This tutorial is great because it explains step by step how I can achieve this look and I plan on practicing this hairstyle on my model before creating the look for the shoot.

This second hair tutorial is one of my favorite hairstyles because it is modern and young which means it will appeal to my target audience but also looks nice and fits the season. When wearing simpler colours and tones in autumn it is always good to play around with your hair more and experiment with different styles, I hope that by doing that in my shoot my target audience I will be encouraging readers to do the same.

  Follow Laura's board Hairstyle Ideas on Pinterest.


HAIRSTYLE TRIAL


I was over the moon with how my initial hair trial went, I like the bounce that using heated rollers gives and I also like how it looks elegant and feminine which fits in with the representations I am trying to create with my brand. One problem I have discovered with this style is that the curls seem to drop out very fast meaning capturing images with such a strong bounce etc is going to be hard, I plan on using hair serum and styling gel to hopefully keep the style in place for the duration of the shoot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment