Monday 6 October 2014

Photo shoot Preparation (Costume)

Follow Laura's board Costume Ideas on Pinterest.




This video shows the kind of clothing that every wardrobe should have during autumn/winter. The clothes include a faux fur jacket, combat boots, big jumpers and ripped jeans which is all things I am hoping to be able to include in my photos. This video also acts as inspiration for a possible article in my magazine because I could utilize the idea of "20 essentials" or simply use her tips with my own spin on them.




Although some looks seen in this video are not appropriate for my target audience, others are perfect and totally capture what I want to achieve in my images. I love the faux fur jacket and the mixed patterned scarfs!

OUTFITS MADE ON POLYVORE.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment