Monday 19 January 2015

January Update Post

So far I have completed the following tasks:
  • Completed My front Page.
  • 2 drafts of possible feature pages. 
  • Created a mood board for my contents page background. 
  • Took all images I will need. 
By the end of this month I plan to have completed drafts of the following items:

  • Front Cover
  • Contents Page
  • 2 Feature Pages
  • Billboard Advertisement
  • Website. 
Inorder to achieve this I need to become more focused on my work, In the next few hours I need to complete the second draft of my contents page taking into consideration the new ideas I have and the faults I identified in my first draft. By next thursday, the 29th, I want to have a first draft of my website up and running and by the following thursday, the 5th of february, I plan to have my billboard draft completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment