Friday 27 February 2015

End of February Update Post

This month I feel that I have made a lot of progress with my magazine, I have completed drafts of my front cover and contents page, a feature page surround fashion and a feature page surrounding beauty. I have also began and almost completed the production of my website and have a first draft of my billboard. From this I need to analyze and get feedback to help me mark any weaknesses with my products. I feel that I have become more creative over the past month and have tried new and different color schemes etc to make my piece more creative. My weaknesses have been time management because I have struggled to meet deadlines that I set myself, this is something I aim to improve. Below is a rough plan of my next 4 deadlines;


No comments:

Post a Comment