Thursday 4 December 2014

4th December Update Post

At the weekend I took new images for my magazine which meant that apart from any trials of fonts etc previously done I was back to square one. I choose and edited my image during the week so this session involved removing any background elements that I would not want on my image, selecting a font for my mast head, placing key conventions e.g barcode, date and price and the trialling different elements to emphasis the autumn element of my magazine.

1st Step-

I removed the background from the image, sharpened features such as her hair, creases on her shirt etc so that the Image was clearer. I then began removing the background from the image in order to insert a plain coloured background which would enable me to uses a wider variety of font style and colors. I settled on the brown/beige background because it resembled autumn and gave the slightly summery images a warmer tone.


2nd Step-

The next step was to play around with font styles. I knew I wanted a rounded bold font in a cranberry coloring so I began researching and downloading fashionable fonts and then settled on a font called Bebas Neu.







No comments:

Post a Comment