Friday 1 August 2014

Pitch- Colour Schemes




My first colour scheme is beige brown, a pinky/purple colour and a deep orange. I feel that these colours go very well together and will complement each other for my magazines house style. The deep orange reminds me of Halloween and this is an event that occurs in Autumn time, when my magazine will be produced and published. However, the colours aren't too dull and will stand out which will make my magazine look more fun and vibrant.



My second possible colour scheme is a dark navy blue, a peachy pink and beige. I like the beige colour because it is a staple colour during the Autumn fashion season and is more experimental than the conventional use of white or black. The navy and peach look good together and the light peachy colour brings light to the dark navy meaning they really complement each other. 






No comments:

Post a Comment